Monday, September 3, 2012

Yep, I'm a Christian

Being a Christian and a child of God doesn't hinge on perfection- and certainly not an unrealistic "perfect" thin body. God has created us to be spirits, living in a body, like living in a house. We need to take care of that house. In your life, recovery, setbacks and seasons, don't ever let any thought, contrary to God's thoughts, persuade you into believing that you are disqualified and hopeless, simply because you're imperfect. God never changes His Mind about who you are to Him and how much He loves and values you!!!! “Since you were precious in my sight… I have loved you…” Isaiah 43:4 “The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” Jeremiah 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment