Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Whole Body



“What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”
1 Corinthians 6:19


I just love this little girl’s sentiment: “I love my whole body.”
 
 

Unfortunately, for most of us out there, this is not the widely held attitude. We have adopted self-loathing and wrong beliefs about our value. Add to that, the vast array of truths and knowledge we have not learned…

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...”

Hosea 4:6

Well, you get the idea.

Indeed, they say “knowledge is power.”


So, just think how empowering it would be if every female fully embraced their entire selves, bodies included? What would happen if every female echoed this little girl, declaring, “I love my whole body?”

No exceptions, no buts, just complete acceptance.

Scripture gives us full permission to do just that:

 “Know ye that the LORD he [is] God: [it is] he [that] hath made us, and not we ourselves; [we are] his people, and the sheep of his pasture.”
Psalms 100:3

It’s time we learn, teach and live it!!!

Copyright © 2015 by Sheryle Cruse





 

No comments:

Post a Comment