Friday, January 6, 2017

Like a Cat on a Trampoline…


 

I recently came across this little gem. And it made me smile.



For it reminded me of my ridiculous and disordered exercise routine on the trampoline back in the day.

 I ran the full gamut of my feelings while on it. From being out of shape, hating it, to running on a serotonin high, much like the little girl, to, at my most extreme and disordered, taking on the feline’s “get me off of this crazy thing” attitude.

Throughout my recovery process from every food, body image, exercise and self-acceptance mindset, I’ve explore things like the deep spiritual, emotional and mental significance of these beliefs.

But sometimes, hey, a little humor just succinctly captures it. Disorder, of any kind, let’s face it, feels like this cat in this viral context.

“A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.”

Or like a cat on a trampoline…Enjoy.

Copyright © 2017 by Sheryle Cruse

 

No comments:

Post a Comment