Thursday, April 12, 2018

“I’m Cute” and Etcetera




I happened upon this adorable viral video this morning.

It is of a little girl, spinning in front of a mirror, stating emphatically, “I’m cute.”


Yes, this little girl, named Audrey, is, indeed, endearing, as she admires her own reflection in the full length mirror.

First, she repeats the simple statement, “I’m Cute.”

Then, when her mother adds “You’re beautiful,” her affirmation grows a little more.

 And then Mom further adds “and smart.”

 So, you guessed it, Audrey tacks that attribute right onto her sentence.

It is heartening besides “cute.”

How incredible and wonderful it would be if each one of us could adopt that same approach to ourselves, fully embracing how wonderful the Most High believes us to be...

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made…”

Psalm 139:14

Little Audrey has no problem applying that scriptural principle. There is no doubt, no disdain and no self-rejection.

We could all learn Audrey’s lesson and apply it to our cute selves.

Cute...and so much more!

Copyright © 2018 by Sheryle Cruse






No comments:

Post a Comment