Monday, March 7, 2011

Turtle Progress?

Turtle
Progress can be turtle slow, huh? It doesn’t matter if it’s recovery or life itself. Progress seems to move at the speed of a turtle on even the best of days sometimes.
But no effort is lost from God’s concern. He knows where we are.
Where are you? Hiding in your shell, barely peaking out at life?

Flat on your turtle back, with life, seemingly, going nowhere?

Stuck in one spot?

Or are you crawling, one foot in front of the other?

Whenever you are, dear turtle, God has you in His Hand:
“I have engraved you on the palms of my hands. Your walls are always in my presence.”
Isaiah 49:16
He knows EXACTLY where AND HOW you are- right now!!!! He’s helping you, regardless of how slow progress may seem!
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go: I will guide you with My eye.”
Psalm 32:8
Like this turtle here, remember that God has you firmly in His Hand!
You are on your way, even it means going slowly. You are getting there certainly!


No comments:

Post a Comment