Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Impossible? Nope, I'm possible!!!

Love this quote.




Impossible can be one of those hopeless words- if we allow it to be. Or we can look at it another way, like this quote here.
First, let’s think about how “I’m possible.” God is helping us with all things:

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
Philippians 4:13


Next, let’s remember Who was the first “I Am.”

“…’I AM WHO I AM…’”
Exodus 3:14


God is whatever we need Him to be for us. Therefore, if we need the possible out of an impossible circumstance, He’s already it!

“For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
Luke 1:37


Remember, it IS about “I’m possible.” And don’t forget the first and most powerful “I am” in your life! It’s NEVER impossible!!!

With God, your life and future can only be possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment