Monday, February 20, 2012

Never too late, Biker Chick!

I love this biker chick.


She’s not exactly what you expect, is she?
I love her, because of a reality she represents: it’s never too late.
Why? Because God’s in all of it.

Yep, He’s there in triumph, happiness and good times. But He’s also present during those hopeless “It’s too late” times in our lives. You know the ones. The failure experiences, the instances when you’re disqualified by extremes, by Arguments of age, time and life passing. You’re presented with insurmountable evidence that whatever “it” is to you, “it” is all over.

There’s no hope.

But there is God.

I know I spout this scripture a lot whenever I write and speak, but it’s because I’ve found it to be the hopeful lifeline whenever I’m presented with those supposedly cement, often hopeless “facts.”

It’s Jeremiah 32:27:

“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?”

And regardless of what has happened, how bleak it appears, God still has the final say. And one of the things God says is…

“I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the great locust, the grasshopper, and the caterpillar...”
Joel 2:25


Feel like your life has been eaten away? Feel like it’s gone forever? God has the Power to restore, to make it right…

“He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.”
Psalm 23:3

“Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.”
Psalm 51:12

It doesn’t need to make sense; it doesn’t need to fall in line.

Just like this biker chick, God defies the facts and the accepted circumstances in life.

It’s not too late for you; God’s been around too long to allow anything to count you out! He’s too invested in you; He loves you too much to allow failure to be your everlasting story!

God’s a God of Victory and He’s our Father. Why wouldn’t He make sure His kids win then?

So, go on, ride, Granny, Ride!!!! Your best lies ahead of, not behind, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment