Saturday, February 23, 2013

Jairus' Daughter: Stand Tall!!!

Scripture tells us that God’s Word always comes back with a relevant result: “So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11 So, that’s the power in applying the revelation of Jairus’ Daughter. Read the passage for yourself (Mark 5:35-43). By all accounts, things looked hopeless. But with wasn’t with Jesus on the scene. Is Jesus on your scene, even concerning your food, weight, body images and eating disorder issues? Open your life to possibility, healing and God’s intervention! Apply Jairus’ Daughter for yourself, stand tall and arise!!! “And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, ‘Talitha cumi; ‘which is, being interpreted, ‘Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.’” Mark 5:41

No comments:

Post a Comment