Monday, September 30, 2013

Steps- Baby Or Otherwise

I recently came across the baby picture of me.
I’m in one of those bouncy things which, I guess, helps with balance and standing up. Anyway, I started thinking about steps. We all start from humble beginnings in this department. And, likewise, we start out small in our relationship with God and discovery of our calling. It’s not an overnight thing. It’s gradual, built on steps, missteps and, thank God, constant intervention, love and guidance from our God. Nothing surprises, intimidates or overwhelms Him. “For now thou numberest my steps: dost thou not watch over my sin?” Job 14:16 “Doth not he see my ways, and count all my steps?” Job 31:4 He’s in every step of our lives. “A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.” Proverbs 16:9 “O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.” Jeremiah 10:23 So, let’s step, with confidence. Even with falls and mistakes, God is getting us to where we need to be: with Him and in our lives. Step out today! Copyright © 2013 by Sheryle Cruse

No comments:

Post a Comment