Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New


 

With the new year here, with new year’s resolutions hovering and with the hope of a new, better life, let’s remember the God of the new:

“Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”

Isaiah 43:19

It’s not a new diet, a new plan or even a new year that makes a life changing impact; it is only God!

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”

John 15:5

Be hopeful, yes. Be optimistic, yes. Be new, yes. But be mindful of God Who creates any and every new beginning. He’s doing something new for you now. Are you catching it?

Happy New Year; Happy 2015!!!

Embark upon your life, this year, full force with God!!! Let God lead you as the incredible Shepherd He is…

“I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.”

John 10:14

 Be, likewise, the new lamb, going forth, trusting Him.

“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.”

Psalms 23:1

“He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.”

Isaiah 40:11

 

The past is gone. Your life proceeds forward! May you experience all of the incredible new life God creates for you!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment