Saturday, September 12, 2015

Let's face it: we're often the wobbly kitten...



Seeing this made me go "awwwwh."

And then, it hit me. As we struggle and face our fallen natures, cope with our struggles and face this thing called imperfect life, we are this kitten. Attempting to steady ourselves, barely understanding what's going on, Life (the big cat), all too often deals us a shove or blow and then, the little fuzzy kitten (a/k/a, each of us) is capsized.

But not for long.

Thank God, there's God to help us, in spite of all of this kitten tipping...


“Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way, walk in it, whenever you turn to the right hand, and whenever turn to the left.’”
Isaiah 30:21
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go: I will guide you with My eye.”
Psalm 32:8
 
“Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?”
Jeremiah 32:27
 
 Remember that, Lil' Kitten!
Copyright © 2015 by Sheryle Cruse
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment