Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Since...




Day 3:

“Since you were precious in my sight… I have loved you…”

Isaiah 43:4

How does God love us? Well, He starts with seeing us as precious. It’s His view, not ours, which runs the love show.

Many of us struggling with image concerns have never been told we’re precious. Many of us have been told the exact, cruel and vulgar opposite. And that label is not only harmful, it’s slanderous to Who God is as a loving Father and Creator. Again, this is more like it...

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made…”

Psalm 139:14

“I have chosen you and have not cast you away.”

Isaiah 41:9

Perhaps no one has lovingly taught you of your personal worth.

For that, I am sorry.

But please know, right now, God views you quite differently than any shortsighted or abusive person ever could. He has created you worthy; He wants you to bask in just how thrilled He is with you.

You are not a mistake...

You are not worthless...

You are not a waste...

You are not mediocre...

You are not unloved.

Copyright © 2016 by Sheryle Cruse

No comments:

Post a Comment