Thursday, January 27, 2011

I hear that, Scarecow!

Life has been quite "Wizard of Oz-y" lately. Right now, I'm trying to deal with multiple spinning plates, which all require so much brain power.
As the Scarecrow stated, "If I only had a brain..."


Life can be daunting, intimidating, downright confusing about which direction one should next go.


Well, I'm here in this "You are here" mall sin, with matching pointing arrow.

Oh God, here's where Your Word comes in, huh?

"For, 'Who can know the LORD's thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?' But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ."
1 Corinthians 2:16

So, repeat it like the “I think I can” train going up the hill, I guess.

 Feeling confused? Lost? Stupid? None of us really are with our attention pointed toward God.
So, with flailing, flimsy scarecrow arms, let’s all point our lives to God, one little bit at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment