Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tallulah Willis: Tabloids drove her 'down to like 95 pounds'



tallulah proejct 660.jpg
Tallulah Willis, the 20-year-old daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, stripped down to her bra and panties to talk about her struggle with body dysmorphia.
“I’m diagnosed with body dysmorphia with reading those stupid f—king tabloids when I was like 13 and feeling like I was ugly, like always,” Willis told StyleLikeU. “I believed the strangers more than the people who loved me because why would the people who love me be honest?”
She then started to dress a bit racier. “That made me start to dress showing off my boobs and my butt and those things that I was getting attention for,” she said. “It was like denim short shorts, and push up bras so they were sticking to my neck.”
Then came the dramatic weight loss. “I was trapped in this body,” she bravely revealed. “I started starving myself and losing a bunch of weight and I got down to like 95 pounds. When I lost my curves and when my boobs shriveled up into like nothing and I had no shape, it put me in even more of a cage.”
But now she’s in a much better place: Willis recalled feeling “so beautiful” when she put on a simple button-up and pants, a revelation that came just a year ago.
“I think there is this culture that’s being perpetuated where it’s who’s cooler,” she explained. “Like, what am I doing? Let me one-up you… That’s such a vacant way to live.”

No comments:

Post a Comment