Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Spark...


I’m still reeling from yesterday’s sad news. The hilarious comedian/actor Robin Williams passed away, from what is reported to be a suicide.

Details are still unfolding, but what remains for certain is how this prolific funny man entertained us. What wasn’t as obvious, however, was the clown’s own struggles.

As news of his death broke, social media exploded with photos and film clips, including this one...


Spark...

We’ll never know for sure just how Robin felt he couldn’t hang onto his.
And, it’s precisely at this disturbing moment, the issue of God’s Grace and Mercy has come to my mind.

“And of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace.”
John 1:16

 “And he said, ‘I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.’”
Exodus 33:19

It’s beyond our mortal comprehension. But still, God is amazing.

And, it is my hope that Mr. Williams, before his last breath, realized that Grace and Mercy reality.
Indeed, may he truly, eternally, rest in peace and possess his unique spark forever.
Copyright © 2014 by Sheryle Cruse







No comments:

Post a Comment