Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Chainmail Kitten...


 

If you know anything about me, you know I am an animal lover and obsess over any cute photos I can access.

Like this little one here…
 

Kittens plus chainmail? Really?

And that connected the scripture dots… about battle…

“…Thus saith the LORD unto you, ‘Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.’”

2 Chronicles 20:15

And that can come in quite handy for those of us in recovery.

For when we’re in battle, it’s not us, in our flawed strength fighting.

 “For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.”

Psalms 18:39

“He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.”

Psalms 55:18

We need to remember it is God. Period.

Short, sweet, to the point- via a kitten with chainmail.

Copyright © 2015 by Sheryle Cruse

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment