Saturday, March 3, 2012

Yes, You!

Yes, You!!!!




Don’t look around to see if I’m talking to anyone else in the room. I’m talking to you!

And God is talking to you, yes, little old you!

You just don’t get how special you are, do ya?

God speaks to us all the time. But with so many other noisy (and harmfully wrong) voices out there, it’s not easy to believe He’s speaking to us, let alone, saying great, loving things. Things like…

“Since you were precious in my sight… I have loved you…”
Isaiah 43:4

“I have chosen you and have not cast you away.”
Isaiah 41:9

“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go: I will guide you with My eye.”
Psalm 32:8

“…Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.”
Jeremiah 31:3

“I have chosen you and have not cast you away.”
Isaiah 41:9

Yes, you! These scriptures aren’t just a bunch of words; they aren’t a bunch of words only for “someone else,” either. They are God’s words to you!

Ponder the words you’ve believed and applied to yourself. How do they stack up against what God is speaking to and about you?

Don’t believe the lie that God doesn’t love or think about you; He’s besotted with you. He cannot get you out of His head. You register BIG Time in His thoughts!!!

“Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.”
Psalms 40:5

“How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with you.”
Psalms 139:17-18


Yes, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment