Saturday, February 28, 2015

I Love You (2015 NEDA Week)


I love you.

And, of course, God loves you.
 

“The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, ‘Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.’”

                                                             Jeremiah 31:3

We often bypass this major truth. Yeah, yeah, yeah, God loves us.

But if we really let it sink in, we’ll see how personal it is.

“Since you were precious in my sight… I have loved you…”

Isaiah 43:4

“For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Romans 8:38-39

Love is not a general thing; it’s extremely specific, unique to each of us.

 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

John 3:16

Replace John 3:16’s “the world” with your name. It’s the ultimate “the ‘I’s’ have it!”

Copyright © 2015 by Sheryle Cruse

 

 

 

 

                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment