Saturday, February 21, 2015

(I Value You) NEDA Week, 2015


It’s that time of year again: the National Eating Disorder Awareness Week, February 22nd- 28th, 2015

And, to start it off, let’s look at what God thinks about each one of us. We’ve all received and believed the wrong messages; let’s absorb the truthful and right ones. God thinks this about each of us, right now, despite our failings and imperfections.

I value you.
 

“Since you were precious in my sight… I have loved you…”

Isaiah 43:4

God values each of us. We’re created specifically, intentionally. He placed tremendous thought and care creating us; we are masterpieces to Him.

“For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.”

Psalm 139:13

And it’s all because He’s so I love with us- and yes, He knew what He was in for. He’s not changed His mind about our value to Him. Therefore, why should we accept any thought contrary to our intrinsic, valuable status?

 
 
Value yourself- right now! You are incredible!!!
Copyright © 2015 by Sheryle Cruse
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment