Monday, February 26, 2018

I Am Aware- The Week Begins...


Once again, we are at that time of year, the awareness week for disordered food, weight and body image issues.

From February 26th - March 4th, 2018, the emphasis is on promoting awareness, reducing shame and isolation and getting help, wherever and however we find ourselves.

“For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice: but what I hate, that I do.”

Romans 7:15

“I am aware.”

Let’s take some time and really break down what those letters can spell out for us… starting with “I.”

Information:


We have to realize we don’t have the necessary information, especially if we are in the grips of disorder. We all lack some wisdom and are on a continuum of needing to learn. We all have the capacity to learn and improve our lives; we all have The Most High, guiding us…

 “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask Elohim, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”

James 1:5

Recognizing there is more to learn can often be that very important first step. Take it; get information!

Copyright © 2018 by Sheryle Cruse

No comments:

Post a Comment