Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sidewalk- The Sequel

Need to remember this again...

“I walk down the street. There’s a hole in the sidewalk and I fall in. I’m lost; it isn’t my fault. It takes me forever to get out. I walk down the street again. There’s a hole in the sidewalk but I pretend I don’t see it, so I fall in again. I can’t believe I’m in the same place; still, it isn’t my fault. I walk down the street again. There’s a hole in the sidewalk. I see it, but I still fall in- it’s a habit. But now my eyes are open and I know where I am. It is my fault. I get out immediately. I walk down the street. There’s a hole in the sidewalk. I walk around it. Finally, I walk down a different street!”



What's a different step we can take right now? What's keeping us from taking that different step? Let's go somewhere different than where we've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment