Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hey, you seize the opportunity when it presents itself!

We've had Gracie and Glory for two years and some change now. And yes, I know cats are not enthusiastic when it comes to getting their photo taken. Russ and I have tried, rather unsuccessfully, to take a photo of the four of us, a family photo. But we're not giving up.

This morning's shot was our latest.



I fully pounced (tee hee, pun) on their vet check up, scheduled this morning. As we placed them in their carriers (another ordeal as well), we grabbed the camera and had a Kodak moment. I know. They weren't thrilled. Considering that this was 6:25 in the morning, Russ and I weren't exactly giggling, either. Nevertheless, click!

We'll be picking up our cats in a few hours. Hopefully, there will be no payback.

No comments:

Post a Comment