Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pouquoi Moi?

For my two year stint of high school French, I got this t-shirt.





It means “why me?” We’ve all had those days. We can relate to this little Koala bear, as we see our own wilted flowers in life. Having these days, these experiences and these feelings in life doesn’t, however, mean that we’re failures, by any means. It means that we’re living the process, known as “life.”

“I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. “

Ecclesiastes 9:11

Whatever “time,” “chance,” or circumstances may come, God’s decided what He wants for us.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

Jeremiah 29:11

If you feel like this poor little koala today, look up, look to God, Who will heal your life and all of its issues.

“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.”

Matthew 8:7
So, concerning God- and His Loving Kindness, the next time you ask yourself, “why me,” try asking, instead, “why NOT me?” God loves you too much to let the wilted flowers win.

No comments:

Post a Comment